Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Little Sweetness

Good evening all!

We FINALLY got some much needed rain last night even if it wasn't much...what we did get however was wind...and lots of it! We lost our power here for awhile right after I got one of our new Kraftin Kimmie Stamps listed. I will be working on getting the rest entered as soon as I can. I am going to refrain from a set time because everytime I do...Murphy's law kicks in and plays a trick on me :)

Being Thursday we are in for a super sweet treat from design team member Ceal Pritchett. She made this adorable card...


Doesn't this little one just make you smile? I love the way that Ceal colored her image and that background paper is so pretty! Ceal used the image called Little Mimosa from Bildmalarna. Be sure to visit Ceal's Blog - Simply Beautiful and see all the details on this sweet card!

Don't forget about this week's challenge - Paper Piecing! One lucky player will win a $25.00 shopping spree!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment