Monday, July 16, 2012

Fairy Dreams

Good Morning All!

Today is Monday and we have the PERFECT way for you to start your day...by checking out a super sweet creation by design team member Olivia Marmara!


This is such a beautiful card! I love the warm, but rich looking colors that Olivia used.  The gatefold card is a great one to use with this adorable stamp from the Wee Stamps Collection by Sylvia Zet called Silver Fairy. This I have to say is one of my super favorite stamps from that collection :) I love the sprinkling of glitter that Olivia added to her wings and her coloring is gorgeous! I also love those roses! They add the most elegant touch!

I always look forward to seeing Olivia's creations each week because she and I have a lot of the same favorite stamps! It is so fun to see how other people color the same images that you love. Sometimes you get stuck using the same color scheme for certain stamps, or always seem to color it a certain way and when you see how someone else colors it, it can really make you inspired and help break you out of your color rut - LOL!

Don't forget to play along in this week's Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge for our Summer Themed Cards! You have until 9pm central time to get your entry in :)

Speaking of our challenges....our newest design team member - Holly Flores will debut with her first creation with tomorrow's new challenge so be sure to check that out! It is S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!

Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks Laura! Olivia, this is so adorable, love it!

Post a Comment