Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Design Team Member!!

Hi Everyone!

On my Sunday shares post I mentioned to you that my weekend had some ups and downs.
I learned that one of our design team members, whom I truly adore, had to step down due to some personal reasons. While I am super sad to see Meredith leave us, I understand her reasons and wish her all the best.

When I learned that I had a spot to fill I immediately thought about an amazing and super talented lady that I have been a fan of for awhile ever since stumbling upon a GOREGOUS airbrushed card that she created using a Kraftin Kimmie Stamp. I decided to take a chance and ask her if she would like to join our design team and she said YES!!!

So without further ado... I would like to introduce you to our newest Design Team Member...

                                               HOLLY FLORES


Hello, my name is Holly AKA KopyKat, and I am so excited to be joining the Loves Rubber Stamps design team.  Here is a little about myself:  I started collecting scrapbook supplies about eight years ago.  My husband,  Joe,  encouraged me to start buying paper that I saw and liked.  A couple years later, this same wonderful husband signed me up for a scrap booking 101 class and I began to collect more and more paper, adhesives, gadgets and gizmo‘s.  So I have only truly been scrap booking and making cards for about six years.  Once I discovered stamps and the stamping world, it was all about card making and getting more cute stamps.  So now DH is wondering what he started….a monster, lol.  Last month I attended the Copic classes one and advanced.  I love to color and truly feel that I did not get enough of this in Kindergarten, lol.  I have three children, a daughter in law, and a grandson.  All of whom I adore.  I’m also a nurse and work a full time job and a per diem job, so when I’m not working, I’m making a card, blogging about it, or blog hopping. And now have reached my goal of design team member, YEAH!  I look forward to sharing my cards with you and hope that I can share some ideas that will inspire you to make your own wonderful creations.   

I know that Holly will be a wonderful addition to our team and I look forward to seeing all the fun projects that she will create! Please check out Holly's Blog - KopyKat Creations and welcome her to our Design Team!

Have a wonderful evening!
Laura

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks so much Laura, this is so exciting for me as well!

Liz

Yeah!!!! For you Holly, we are in for a treat :)

Jodi R.

Yea, Holly! CONGRATULATIONS! You've come a long way and you've earned all the good things that happens to you. Your art is to be admired and oogled (LOL!).

Unknown

I agree with everyone! You deserve such an honor, Holly! You are amazingly talented! :)

Post a Comment