Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Sunday Shares - July 15th

Happy Sunday All!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was one of those up and down weekends. Had some things happen that bummed me out ... but then also had some things happen that have me super excited. So overall...it all evens out in the end :) Always have to look for the silver lining and the doors that open so to speak!

Speaking of silver linings...I will be making a surprise announcement later this evening so be sure to check back for that! :)

Now on to today's shares! This first card is created by the talented Larissa who goes by Milawi on Splitcoaststampers. I was doing my usual search for my obsession...Paper Smooches stamps - LOL - and came across Larissa's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E card!!


Isn't this the sweetest thing EVER? That huge pile of animals gives me the giggles! Larissa did a fantastic job stamping and masking to create this super cute scene! That Celebrate sign uses toothpicks for the little posts - GENIUS! Larissa used the animals from the Paper Smooches stamp set called Chubby Chums to create the card. You can visit Larissa's Blog - Car-D-elicious to see more details on this cutie!

The second card that I wanted to share with you is absolutely GORGEOUS!! It is created by the mega-talented paper artist Kathy whose beautiful blog is called Joyfully Made Designs.


Isn't this just beautiful? When I was reading about how Kathy created this card I was surprised that it was colored with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits! The blending and shading she achieved is awesome! I would have guessed that it was done with copics. Makes me want to break out my prismacolors and play with them :) This gorgeous image is called Planting Some Love and this is one of the Belles 'N Whistles stamps that we added to our last order with them since they will be going out of business. Super bummed about that because I LOVE their stamps! Our order shipped yesterday so look for this cutie to be in our store soon!  If you want to read about how Kathy created this summer cutie you can visit her blog post or you can also visit her splicoaststampers gallery - rosekathleenr. Be prepared to spend some time on her sites because she has LOTS of stunning designs!

The last card I want to share with you today was created by the super talented Renee - of Renlymat's World. Check out this super cutie...


I LOVE this card! It is so fun! I love the paper pieced little dinosaurs and the little scene that Renee created. I have never tried a circle card before so I love to look at ones that other people have done. It is on my "things to try" list - LOL! This would be an adorable card for a little boy's birthday. This card uses the Dinosaur Party stamp set from Pink Cat Studio.
Be sure to check out Renee's blog post to read all about this super sweet card or you can also visit her splitcoaststampers gallery - Renlymat for a lot more super cute eye candy!

I hope you all enjoyed today's shares! An extra special thank you to Larissa, Kathy and Renee for allowing me to share their ADORABLE works of art with you! I hope you will check out their sites and be even more inspired by these three very talented ladies!

Don't forget you still have until tomorrow to play along in this week's Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge - this week it is a Summer Themed card.

Happy Stamping All!
Laura

Pin It

3 comments:

Kathy

Awesome creations Larissa and Renee! So adorable!

Thank you so much Laura for your kind words! You put a big smile on my face today! Blessings! Kathy

Renee Matarese

I'm so honored to be chosen. The other two designers cards are just so adorable! Your blog is beautiful. I'll have to check it out from now on.

Larissa

Gorgeous colouring Kathy!!

Renee love the scene you created! The clouds are so adorable.

Thanks for sharing my card Laura. :)

Post a Comment