Friday, July 13, 2012

Lil Miss Eleanor...

Good Morning Stampers!

YAY! It is Friday! I love Fridays, not only because it means the weekend is almost here but also because Friday is when we share design team member Meredith Winston's creations! Today we have a super cutie that she made using a Kraftin Kimmie Stamp called Eleanor. We have this stamp ordered already so look for it soon in our store :)


Isn't this image the absolute cutest? I love it! Meredith did a beautiful job coloring her image and paper piecing that adorable hat! I am a sucker for gingham prints :) I love the red, white and blue nautical theme too! Like I said... look for Miss Eleanor in our store soon as well as the newest release Kraftin Kimmie stamps (they will debut on their site this Sunday and in our store as soon as they arrive) They are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

this is so adorable

Post a Comment