Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Sunday Shares - July 8th

Good afternoon everyone!

We FINALLY have a break from the super hot and humid weather! YAY! It started cooling off last night and today it is PERFECT out! It's in the mid 80's but there is a nice cooler breeze. My husband and I went and rode bikes at the lake. 19.2 miles is what I toodled today! That is my record... so far :)

I didn't have a lot of time to search out around blog land this last week and the few cuties I did find, I never heard back from the artist for permission to share it. I do, however,  want to share design team member, Ceal Pritchett's card though that was supposed to be our Thursday post this week but I received it late due to the holiday, and wasn't able to get it on in time. So we will share it today instead :)



What a sweet card! Ceal used the Cupcake Belle stamp from C.C. Designs. This image is from the Fairy Tales Exclusive Retailer Collection.  I think Ceal did a great job coloring her image. I love the little blush cheeks!

For the rest of my Sunday Shares today I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite blogs that I follow. These mega-talented ladies all serve on Design Teams for some of the companies that we carry and their work is just amazing! I could spend hours and hours just looking at their blogs and all of their amazing designs!

Cheryl Valadez - The Ink Trap - Cheryl is a member of the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps design team and her coloring skills are phenomenal! I did feature Cheryl on one of our Sunday Shares previously but the truth is I could literally feature her work on every Sunday Shares day because she is amazing :)

Pam Sparks - Expressions With Heart - Pam is a member of the C.C. Designs design team and her creations always blow me away! She has so many details and really puts a lot into each and every design. Her coloring skills are also amazing! Everyday when I get the email with one of her new posts I always find my new "favorite" card that she has created - LOL!

Laurie Schmidlin - Just Give Me Stamps - Laurie is a member of the Paper Smooches Design team. Her projects usually have a vintage, shabby chic style that I love. She does a lot of really fun and adorable projects using the Paper Smooches stamps that really make you say... "WOW" Why didn't I think of that - LOL!

Mariska Van Der Veer - Sending You a Little Smile - Mariska designs for three different companies that we carry.... Whimsy Stamps, C.C. Designs, and Pink Cat Studio! I also featured Mariska on one of our previous Sunday Shares posts. She is the MASTER at creating 3D cards by popping different layers of the stamped images. If you take a look at her blog she will sometimes post pictures of all the itsy bitsy pieces that she cuts the image into in order to do her layering. It is mind-blowing! But her projects are GORGEOUS so it is worth it. I can't even imagine the time it must take her to create one of her masterpieces.

Linda Heavens - Heavens Created This - Linda is on the Stamping Bella Design Team. Linda is the MASTER at coloring using a hybrid-coloring technique that fuses copic markers with prismacolor pencils to create a gorgeous finish! I could seriously pin every card that she makes onto my "favorites" board. I am always blown away by her gorgeous coloring on each and every project she creates.

I hope that you take some time and visit these "favorite" blogs of mine and get inspired by these ladies! BEWARE...you can spend HOURS and HOURS looking at their beautiful work :)

Happy Stamping All! I am going to try and create a few things later today for a couple of challenges that I wanted to play in soooo if I get too...after working in the store first... I will post my creations later on :)
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment