Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Round Two!

Hi Everyone!

This will be a super fast post because I have lots of things to get done still! Today is Wednesday which means we have a super cute creation from the lovely Lisa Rasmussen! One uncanny thing about our Wednesday posting is that it seems like Lisa's card most times fits perfectly with my mood! LOL!


Now after seeing today's card you might be a little scared of my mood...LOL! I promise it was a temporary feeling when I stepped on the scale this morning! I hit a plateau and wasn't very happy about that! But it happens...just have to keep plugging along! I love Lisa's card! She used the image Janelle from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I love how Janelle's hair matches her outfit - how fun! That background paper and the screw brad give it that tough, I can kick your butt, feel! This would be the perfect card to give your girlfriends that are having a rough day! Speaking of Kraftin Kimmie Stamps...I am off here to load the new release one's into the store YAY!

Have a great night all!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, love the kraftin Kimmie stamp and the great card design. I totally felt that way at work today, but yes, I can also relate to the scale. lol.

Post a Comment