Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blowing Kisses

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a super fun card from design team member, Lisa Rasmussen! She used a very cool technique of clear embossing a silhouette stamp on patterned paper and then sponging around it to make the image pop! Look at this beauty...


I love this technique and don't do it often enough. It is a wonderful way to use your silhouette stamps in a different way other then the standard black. I love that subtle french word designer paper in the background - what a perfect choice! This stamp that Lisa used is the super cute Blow a Kiss Jane designed by Jane Davenport for Stamping Bella. I love this line and can't wait until they add some more :)

I hope you will try this technique! If you do leave a comment with a link to your project - I would love to check it out!

Happy Stampin All!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh that is so cool, love it.

Post a Comment