Monday, July 23, 2012

A Sweet Party Pose

Good Afternoon All!

Hope you are staying cool today! It is a scorcher here today...we are supposed to hit 104 with humidity in the 70's which makes it feel hotter. It's like sitting in a steam sauna with all your clothes on when you go outside.

I have to go run some errands, ship out some customer orders and then after returning will be getting some new stuff listed in the store!! I will be adding some new release C.C. Designs, Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, Belles 'N Whistles and adding the company The Greeting Farm. I will also be getting some Pre-Orders listed for the upcoming Spellbinders Releases! They have some GORGEOUS new dies coming!!

Today is Monday which means we get to see a super cute Olivia Marmara creation!! I love Olivia's cards they are always so adorable :)


I LOVE this color combo! Such fun, bright, and cheery colors that are perfect for a party! This adorable image is from the Elisabeth Bell Collection from Sweet Pea Stamps called Party Pose. Olivia did a beautiful job coloring this little cutie using her Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink Markers. I love her little rosy cheeks :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day! It is a perfect one for staying inside and stamping if you ask me :)

Don't forget to join this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - which is to make a card using Pink, Grey & Black! This week's challenge ends tonight at 9pm Central Time!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment