Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Heart Blooms

Good Morning All!

Hope your day is going great so far! Today is Thursday which means that we have a beautiful card to share from design team member - Ceal Pritchett! Ceal is a queen when it comes to creating clean and simple cards! You would think that they would be easier to do but I find them tough - LOL! I always want to add stuff to my white area :)  I envy people that can create such elegant looking cards while letting the image pop as the focal point.


See what I mean? Isn't that stunning? I love the way Ceal colored her image with those rich colors. The embossed frame is the perfect touch! This gorgeous bouquet of flowers and sentiment are both part of the Flourishes April Showers stamp set.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! I plan on getting some pre-order items listed in the store and on trying to make it to my stampin studio at some point to play with some stamps :)

If you have a chance to stamp today - don't forget about this week's challenge to create a card with a summer theme! You could be this week's lucky winner :)

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment