Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bienvenue à Paris!

Good Afternoon Stampers!

I am just finishing getting all caught up from Thursday and can finally see the light at the end of my "catch up tunnel"...

Today's scheduled inspiration post is from our talented design team member Jacqueline Smith, who rocks at her layering skills! I love Jackie's work because each time I look at these mini works of art I find a new detail I didn't see before. I have always wanted to go to Paris and Jacqueline's card is like a little mini Paris vacation! So as the title says.... "Welcome to Paris!"


The gorgeous stamp that Jacqueline used is the Eiffel Sketch from the Stamp It Australia collection by Crafter's Companion. That beautiful Eiffel Tower die cut is from La-La Land which will be added to our store in the near future!! YAY! Excited for that! Those gorgeous coral borders are from a Spellbinders Die called Lattice Accents. You will need to visit Jacqueline's Blog to read all about the other details on this beautful card!

Have a great weekend!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, this is so fabulous, I love all the details.

Post a Comment