Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cherry Blossoms

Happy Saturday!

Today we have a gorgeous Asian themed card from our talented design team member Jacqueline Smith!


Jacqueline used the beautiful stamp set from Flourishes called Cherry Blossoms. And all of those gorgeous layers and textures are created with various papers from her "stash" After seeing Jacqueline's cards, week after week, using so many beautiful papers...I think it would be awesome to see this stash - LOL! I am a self-professed designer paper hoarder! I have a lot of beautiful designer papers but it is really hard for me to actually use them (GASP)  on my projects because I like to look at them...then what if I use it and love it and then it retires and I can't get anymore! So most times I have good intentions of using designer paper on my projects then I end up making my own or doing a technique or embossing or something else instead. I am sure that I am not the only "pretty paper hoarder" out there in stamp land ;)

 Let me hear about your paper stash!

Happy Stampin!
Laura
Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so beautiful and I love the design and the layers and balance. I will confess, I am also a paper horder but working on getting better.....lol.

Post a Comment