Friday, July 20, 2012

Gnome Place Like Home

Good Morning!

Sorry about the late post, I had to go out of town unexpectedly yesterday morning before I was able to get the post scheduled and didn't get back until about 1am and then had to be up again at 5:30am. Makes for two very long day! So you will be in for a treat because there will be two posts with two adorable cards from our design team members today! It is a day of two's - :)

First I would like to share with you an adorable card created by design team member Ceal Pritchett. Ceal used the super cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Gnome Sweet Gnome.


I think that this would be a cute card to use for a get well card for someone that has been in the hospital. I love the cute colors that Ceal chose!
Be sure to check back a little later today for our first Inspirational Post from Design Team Member, Holy Flores!

Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment