Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Little Mo-an...

Do you ever have those days were you have SOOOO MUCH stuff to try and do and not enough time to do it? Where you have good intentions on creating a plan and sticking to it to get your stuff done and then you get totally distracted and before you know it...half your day is gone? LOL! Well I am having one of those days today!

Today's card share is designed by design team member Jacqueline Smith and it captures my mood right now...LOL....



Ahhhh....the good old days when your day wasn't going as planned and you could just lay down on the floor and throw a fit, kicking and screaming until you felt better...LOL! I could try it I guess but I don't think it would help...and my neighbors probably wouldn't appreciate it :)

This cute stamp is designed by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella and is called Toby is Two. Jacqueline did a beautiful job coloring her image using prismacolor pencils. I love that gorgeous background paper that Jacqueline used! So pretty! Visit Jacqueline's Blog to find out how she created this adorable card!

I am off to try and get my butt in gear and get some of my stuff done anyway...I hope :)

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

this is so adorable. Yes, I feel like I can so relate to your day, I seem to be having a run of them, lol.

Post a Comment