Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You're One in a Melon...

Good Morning!

It is Tuesday which means that we start a new Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge! This week the theme is Sweet Summer Days and it is a fun one! Just create a card that has a summer theme! Here is my card for this week's challenge:



I used one of my FAVORITE sets by Flourishes called Wild for Watermelon to create this cute summer apron. The watermelon slice is my little apron pocket! I colored the watermelon using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink Markers. The green and white polka dot paper is from the newest release Simple Stories 6x6 paper pack called Summer Fresh. I wanted my apron to have a cute country charm to it. There is nothing better on a hot summer day then eating a slice of ice cold watermelon! Yum Yum!
Hope you will play along with us in this week's challenge!
Happy Stampin!
Laura


Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so cute, great colors and dp, love the watermelon too!

Post a Comment