Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wishes...

Good Morning!

I was playing catch up yesterday due to my unexpected trip Thursday and didn't quite get everything done that I needed to...really bums me out when that happens but what else can you do but charge full steam ahead and try to get caught back up!

One thing that certainly brought a smile to my face was our first inspirational card created by our newest design team member Holly Flores! Holly is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I am so grateful to have her on our team!!



This adorable card uses one of my favorite Belles 'N Whistles stamp called Wishes. Holly did a gorgeous job coloring her image and choosing her background papers. Absolutely a stunning card! Speaking of wishes.... Holly's Birthday was yesterday so be sure to hop on over to her blog - KopyKat Creations and wish her a belated Happy Birthday!

The Belles 'N Whistles company will sadly be going out of business :(  We were able to place one last order with them and it has arrived. I will be adding some re-stocks and some new images into the store by Tuesday but then once our stock is gone...it will be gone and we will not be able to order anymore. So if you see some images you adore...get them while they are available!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend...mine will be spent getting all caught up on things from Thursday!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh thank you Laura, I'm grateful to be designing for such a wonderful person. You will get caught up soon, just take it one step at a time.

Post a Comment