Thursday, September 26, 2013

A present for you

Hello Friends and Stampers,

Sorry for the delay in this post, but as usual, Ceal makes the wait worth while.  Here is Ceals adorable Inspiration card for you:


Magnolia (Congratulation Tilda)
Wow,  I love the beautiful paper and the fabulous design.  The colors and the cute image are so great.!  Fabulous Ceal, thank you!
I don't know about you all, but it's been a very long week for me and I know for Laura as well.  I hope you have a chance to get inky and can join us over at the Challenge Blog this week where we are asking you to show off your fall colors!  We have a Fabulous sponsor, Kenny K and Laura has just added a bazillion new Kenny K images to the store!  I know this has made the design team very happy, these images have something to offer everyone! 
Thanks for looking in on us tonight,
Holly

1 comments:

IamUniquelyImperfect

I love the colors!! The image is too cute and I like how you colored her. tfs Love Ya'

Post a Comment