Thursday, September 19, 2013

Butterfly Symphony

Hi Stampers -

Sorry for the late post this evening, we were gone this evening to visit my Aunt who is back from California until Saturday :)

Before I share Ceal's beautiful card with you today I want to share a special going on at Crafty Sentiments Designs that is too awesome NOT to share with you :)



See what I mean?!?!? Loads of cute stuff! Now on to Ceal's beautiful card...



This beautiful card is created with the Penny Black Butterfly Symphony. I love the colors that Ceal chose and the splatters are awesome! She also used Copic Sketch Markers and Distress Re-Inkers to create this. I love the pastel purples and the teal together! Such a neat card! 

Be sure to check out my Crafty Sentiments Designs sneak peek of the new Me and My Dragon release! It is such a cute image! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura