Monday, September 30, 2013

Birthday Mae

Happy Monday Stampers!

I am hoping that this week is better than last week for myself and many of our Design Team members. Quite a few of us had some very serious family emergencies going on, so we are all praying for a better week :)

What better way to start out the week than with a bright, cheery card from Olivia! She always makes my Monday a little brighter with her fun projects! Take a look at this cutie...


Olivia used the adorable Birthday Mae from Some Odd Girl. I love how Olivia colored her hair to match the colors in the Designer paper she chose! That flower with the cupcake bling center is so cute! Love it! After last week...I could use a cupcake or 12 myself - LOL!

You have a few more hours to play along in this week's Loves Rubberstamps Fall Colors challenge! Our Guest Sponsor is Kenny K this week! Also if you didn't get the chance yesterday...be sure to hop along with us in our blog hop - the design team ladies did such a gorgeous job! Plus on my post you will get a peek at my new adorable nephew! He was definitely the highlight of my week :)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Laura

6 comments:

Dangina Martinez

So Gorgeous! Love your colors and coloring! The dp is on point and so is the flower.
Hugs, Dangina

Heidi Brawley

AWE your card is super sweet! love this stamp!!

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so super cute, love it!

Josscrapshack

Such an adorable card and she is sooo pretty!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

D-

You and your team are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Love your card.
Crafty hugs,
D~
designsbydragonfly.blogspot

~Tammy~

Super adorable! Love the flower!

Post a Comment