Friday, September 20, 2013

Bewitched!

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly Day Friday! Today is a Witchy Woman kind of day here on the blog - LOL! Be sure to check out my earlier post that features a Crafty Sentiments Designs Sneak Peek called Witch's Broom!

Halloween is my 2nd favorite Holiday for creating projects and hoarding the stamps and papers for - LOL! I don't really send a lot of cards for Halloween, but I still love the images and making fun projects. My daughter's birthday is close to Halloween so I use that for my excuse to buy Halloween crafty stuff :)

Here is a super cute card from Holly today!




I love the way Holly colored this and paired it with those awesome neutral colored Halloween papers! It really makes the image pop right off the card! I love the layout and the pops of black that separate the layers. Looks awesome and is such a cute and fun Halloween project! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend!
Laura

Here is what Holly used on her card:
MFT ALM Bewitching
MFT Die-Namics Circle Stax Set
 MME Lost and Found Halloween 6X6