Friday, September 13, 2013

And a Bottle of Rum!

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day Friday! I am excited because this is my REAL Friday too and I have 3 days off to get caught up on things after Super Nationals last week. Now that racing is over I told my husband that Saturdays will now be so boring with nothing to do - LOL! He suggested we go to a movie so we will see! Saturday is the Iowa/Iowa State game which is always a super busy night for the police department I work for, and they are hiring back personnel like crazy since it is in Ames this year...but lucky me ... I am off AND I am going to enjoy it :D I am not sure of I even want to brave going into town, will be a madhouse everywhere!

Enough blabbing by me :D Onto why you are here...to see Holly's super cute card that she has for your inspiration today!




What an AWESOME little boy card!! I love how Holly paper pieced her pirate to match her cool designer papers! That little whale is so cute! I love the little pirate flag and the waves are perfect against the flourish designed paper! LOVE this one! Masculine cards are so hard for me and Holly totally rocked it!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend! Remember tomorrow we have a new Video Tutorial from our Video Designer - Indah! Be sure to check it out - it will be AWESOME :)

Laura

Here is what Holly used on her card:

2 comments:

Dangina Martinez

So adorable. Awesome paper piecing Die cuts. I like the beautiful matching DP. TFS

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks Laura!
Hope you get to go to the Movies!

Post a Comment