Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Vinca

Hi Stampers!

Today starts a new Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge! This week we are using Fall Colors! Easy peasy so you will need to play along with us :)

Here is my inspiration project for you...




I used the super pretty rubber stamp called Vinca The Fairy. I colored her with a mix of copic markers and Spectrum Noir. The spectrums I used were for the oranges, all the rest were copics. I used the out of the box technique for the image and then mounted it on a burnt orange colored doily that I found tucked away inside a paper pack that I had purchased from a friend a long time ago. I added some prima flowers and used the Martha Stewart Branch punch to create some leaves. I kept the ends long on my two smaller flowers and then used my petal roller to make them curly for some added texture. I always envy those people that make the very elaborate floral displays on their cards...I can't do that at all - LOL! Three flowers seems to be my limit for figuring out how to place them so I like the look - LOL! I added a piece of scrap crochet ribbon and punched the edge of one of my layering panels with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment I chose is from the My Favorite Things Flower Silhouettes Stamp Set.

Here is a closer peek at Vinca...




I hope to see you play along with this week! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

 Our Daily Bread Challenges - Fall Colors
Oldie But a Goodie Challenge - Dies and Punches - Old thing used - Burnt Orange Doily
PINspirational Challenge - Hello Autumn Picture  
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Fall/Autumn Colors
Crafty Cardmakers - Winged Things
Lexi's Creations - Fall or Autumn Colors
The Crazy Challenge - Color Inspiration
Emerald Faeries Challenge - Magical Creatures
OOZAK - Fall 
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Fairies and/or Butterflies
The Ribbon Girls Blog - Peach and Orange


20 comments:

Anonymous

VERY BEAUTIFUL, Laura!! :) :)
She looks rich in those fall colors!!
So gorgeous!!
The more I see of the CS stamps, the more that I want them...!!!
:) :) :)
xo

Shanna Shands

Such a cute image. I love the fall colors.

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh she is so fabulous and your coloring is awesome! Great colors and design. I love it!!!

Dangina Martinez

Fantastic!!! I love what you did with this image. Stunning!!

Denise Goeldner

Very pretty card love the wonderful colours and image is sweet thanks for joining us over at Craft Your Passion ~ Denise DT ~

Feebsy

Such a pretty card. I love the image and your Autumnal colours, they look fabulous. I know exactly what you mean about floral displays my limit is usually 3 too!

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xxx

Basslady

a marvellous card with an awesome colouring!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Amy A

Very pretty card. Love the image and rich colors. Thank you for joining us at {Pin}sperational Challenges this week.

Amy ~DT

Amy A

Your image and rich colors are fabulous together. Love this card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.

Amy ~DT

CherylQuilts

Laura, this is beautiful and the image is absolutely darling! Such a lovely layout and wonderful embellishments! You color beautifully! So glad you joined us this week for the ODBD challenge! Hugs, Cheryl

Samantha Casey

Very pretty card! I love the coloring! Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Julie Reed

So pretty and i love the colour scheme, thanks for sharing with us at CCM. Jules DT :)

Sheetal

The image of the fairy is very cute.I really like the sentiment your used.Thanks for sharing the card with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week.
Hope you will join us next week too.--Sheetal(DT)

Mema's Crafts

Beautiful card. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing your talent and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck in the draw and come back and visit real soon.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

So sweet and cute!! Love the fairy and your fantastic coloring!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Barb

love the image and the roses are sweet--great colors too!

Thanks so much for joining us in at the {Pin}Spirational Challenge this week—Good Luck and we hope to see you in future challenges too! Barb—DT.

Helen

This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Fairies and/or Butterflies' challenge.

Hugs Helen P xx

Dips

What an absolutely gorgeous card, great use of dies and punches. Thank you so much for entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

Mei

Love the doily die you used! The coloring on the image is fabulous as well! Thanks for joining us this week at the Crazy Challenge!

Mei
CCH DT
Creative Card Crew DT
Love toe Create DT
Anyone for Anya DT

Helen

Beautiful card - fabulous image!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Post a Comment