Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sensational Sunday Inspirations Blog Hop

Hi Stampers,

Hope you are having a great weekend so far! We just got home from Season Championship night at the race track so I am running a WEEEE Bit behind! I wanted to go ahead and get the post up and started because I didn't want to be late - LOL - especially with this being the very first Sunday with our New Design Team Members!! Whoot-Whoot! These ladies are super talented and I know they will bring you LOTS of inspiration!!

But first we have to announce our winner of last week's blog candy! This week the winner was chosen from Athina's Blog!

Here are your random numbers:

1
 
Timestamp: 2013-09-01 06:54:20 UTC

Congratulations to Margaret - Maggie's Cat House who said: What a gorgeous creation! Your coloring is amazing and I love your layout.

Please send me an email at lovesrubberstamps@yahoo.com by September 7th and I will send you your code for a $10.00 gift voucher to the Loves Rubberstamps store!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Remember last week when I shared the "sketch plans" for our race car? Well she is done...

 
Here is a write up about the car on the Pink Heals Facebook Page :) They posted it yesterday and it was up to 1,130 likes which we were THRILLED about! This is a cause near and dear to our hearts and it is awesome that we are able to bring awareness to this great cause and show our support all the women out there currently kicking cancer's behind! Let's get a cure!!

For my project today I decided to have some fun with one of my favorite Kenny K images - ELF QUEEN! I think she is totally cool...plus it is September and that means Halloween will be here before you know it! I didn't make mine "Halloweeny" but more like a gothic anytime card - LOL!


I colored her up with my copics and tried to make the bottom part of the image look kind of foggy and smoky looking - like she floats kind of. I used Frantage for the first time, I like the effect but I tried not to get any on my image. I see I got one little glob on there, but I think that is the point of it - kind of to get it everywhere - LOL! My papers are a mix from a few different companies Authentique Enchanted, Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve & My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween. Here is a closer look...


My sentiment and the pitchfork are from an old MFT set that I had. I will be listing Elf Queen and the Frantage in the store very soon so look for both of them :) For my layout I used a sketch from Jo's Scrap Shack:



Be sure to check out what the other Designers have for you today!! Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs for the most chances to win to be in our drawing on October 6th!! Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

 
Have a great day!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Kenny K Challenge - Challenge #154 Spooktacular
Jo's Scrap Shack - Sketch Challenge
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Lady Anne' Challenge - Anything Goes #10
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Left of Center Challenges - LOC or Girly
 

24 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Well Emily looks Fabulous! I love the look and the fabulous design, lol. I'll bet she took a bit longer than a card to make, lol. I love that she is so popular already too, that's fabulous.

Congrat's on 2nd, have fun at the races!!!

Fabulous blog hop, everyone did a great job and their designs are so so great.

LARELLE-SUSANNE

Hi Everyone, OH My Love the hops and that pink car too funny thanks checking out everyones great projects and going to make a video announcing the hop hugs

Anonymous

Great looking racer, Laura!! :) :)
Best of luck with her!!
xo

Dangina Martinez

Awesome ride! Real Men Wear Pink. I love your gorgeous card. That is such a fab image and I like the triton.
Hugs, Dangina

Marcy

Wow Laura! This is is gorgeous! Love how you colored her up and that frantage is so interesting. I've never used it but want to try it out now! Good luck with the racing....that is one cool pink car!!! :)

PaperDaisies

What a fabulous card Laura. Stunning. I love how you have done her hair. Thanks for the inspiration to try some frantage. Hugs Nina

Iva

Wow! Your coloring is amazing! Great card!

Elizabeth Hart

Love this "mischief" card - really fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Carmen

Love this card... It is fabulous... The dimension you gave it really makes it extra special.

D-

Love your card and car design. Both are wonderful. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

jonim52

Wow, that is an awesome image. Love your layout and coloring fabulous card.

IamUniquelyImperfect

Hi my Love,
That is a super image and I love how you colored her. tfs. Love Ya' Patricia

Unknown

Gorgeous!! love your coloring and what a great design. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

Denise Goeldner

Such a lovely card and colours great image and thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers ~ Denise DT ~

MaryH

Thanks for playing along with us at Jo's Scrap Shack and your pretty card really followed the sketch so well. Loved your copic coloring, and the foggy 'bottom' effect. Great use of the banner designs too. TFS

Brenda

What a cool looking card! I love that foggy look at the bottom and I love your coloring! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

Mandy

Gorgeous card Laura, such beautiful colouring.
Thanks for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs Mandy xx

knitmachinequeen (KMQ)

Fabulous coloring. Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew for our "Spooktacular" challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

Athina

Oh, what fun! She is very cool and colored perfectly!

Unknown

fab love the colours.. thanks for playing along at LOC

Suzilou

Love your card and fab colours you have used on the image.

Thank you for playing along with Kenny K :)

Kellie 0:)

Love this gorgeous image. Your colouring is divine. TFS and for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Sparkly Engineer

Kewl car. Good luck.

Love the card - the dotted highlights are awesome

Tammy (LaDiva)

Hi Laura :) Your card has been featured on our Facebook page  Congratulations!

Tammy, from Créations LaDiva :) xx

Post a Comment