Friday, September 6, 2013

Let's Do Lunch!

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly Day Friday! Hope you have some exciting plans this weekend! My husband made the big show for Saturday so we will be racing! And then Sunday night it is back to reality and back to work for me! BOO! How DOES vacation go so fast??

Holly created a super adorable card for your inspiration today!

 
 
 
I LOVE THIS!! I think this is super sweet and I love how Holly layered the images. Check out the paper pieced little blanket! That little bear just makes me smile - it is too cute! Holly chose some great colors and patterned papers and her coloring is beautiful as always! LOVE this layout too...as you know Holly is the MASTER at picking the perfect layouts that showcase her images perfectly! TOTALLY love it!
 
Here is a list of products that Holly used on her card - all available in our store :)
 
 
I hope you have a great weekend! Be sure to check our blog tomorrow! We have our new Video Design Team Member debuting with her FIRST VIDEO TUTORIAL and super cute project! It is awesome...trust me! We will be having video tutorials every Saturday!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Yeah, have fun at the races!
Vacations do go by quick, hope you get some inky time.
Thanks. And I can't wait til tomorrow too!

Post a Comment