Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Party Bus!

Hi Stampers!

Before I start my post I just want to say that my heart, thoughts and prayers are with all the families of those who were lost on 9-11. We will never forget that day! God Bless us all!

Today is my Design team post day for The Cutting Café! This week we could choose one of three files to use - Apple Treat Box, Bus Shaped Card , or the printable stamp set called School Borders. I don't do much in the way of back to school projects since my kids are older but I saw on the Bus Shaped Card that there were some fun sentiments that you can use anytime...like PARTY BUS...so that was the file I chose to work with this week!



I used some designer paper from a really old paper pack I had, not even sure of the name, but  I thought it looked like balloons at a party or champagne bubbles maybe :) My little lady is from My Favorite Things A La Mode Collection called Disco Queen. I couldn't find my silver metallic sharpie so I did the disco ball in gold metallic and then did 3 layers of iridescent ice, which you can see a little. It is really sparkly in person :) I added some bling to the tail light, main sentiment, headlight and steering wheel. This is a fun file to use! In fact...I have another A La Mode called Groovy Girl who is a little Hippie and I think this would look super cute done up as a little Hippie Van with loads of flowers :D I think I will try that next :)

This project also fits our Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week to have a Sentiment on the Front! Easy Peasy so I hope you join us and play along with us!

Later this afternoon be sure to visit The Cutting Café Blog to see all the Design Team Projects and remember when you leave a comment you could be the lucky winner of the weekly give-away!

Have a great day!
Laura

12 comments:

Regina Easter

hey girl what a fancy, awesome bus, love it

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so super cute! Love the party girl and the bus is fabulous with the dp you used and the I love the bling tail and head lights, lol.

Shanna Shands

I need to join your party. Fun creation.

Shanna Shands

I need to join your party. Fun creation.

Shanna Shands

I need to join your party. Fun creation.

jonim52

What an adorable creation. I have to try those cut files

Indah Permata Sari

So grooooovy Laura! Love the bus shaped card too!

Unknown

I really want to come in this party bus, may i?




printing company Dubai

Marcy

This is so adorable! I love this party bus and the cute image and papers you used. Your embellishing on the bus looks awesome!

Anonymous

So groovy, baby!!!!!!!! Love it!!! It's shagadelic!!!! Tee hee!!!
Great job, Laura!!! You bring the party!! :)) :))

Julie Odil

Take me back to the Sixties, Baby! This is adorable! Love your party bus and groovy girl!

Leslie

Love the colors.

Post a Comment