Friday, September 20, 2013

Witch's Broom - Sneak Peek!

Hi Stampers!

Welcome to DAY 2 of my Crafty Sentiments Designs Sneak Peeks! Today we are showcasing the super cute stamp called Witch's Broom. All the new releases will be available on September 22nd! 


For my project today I decided to make a Witch's Broom Treat Bag Holder. This has another paper bag inside it that holds candy corn, or any other candy or treat you want it too. They are super easy to make, you just need 2 paper bags. One you place your treats in, the other you cut little all the way down to the bottom in about 1/2" intervals all the way around. You then lay your bag with the treats inside the shredded one. You gather the shreds up over your stick and then tie with ribbon to close. Then I accented the bag with my Witch's Broom Tag that I created. Here is a closer look at the tag:




For the tag I just colored the Witch's Broom image with Copics and then sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot. My little spiders hanging from the broom and on her dress I just hand drew in to make her a little bit spooky - LOL - I don't think it worked because my spiders don't look scary at all and one has 9 legs by accident - so it is a mutant spider - LOL! When you buy this image it will come without the spiders - LOL...even the mutant one! That neat bat is also one of the new Crafty Sentiments Designs Sentiments being released as well! 

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out my sneak peak from yesterday if you missed it...Me and My Dragon...and be sure to stop by tomorrow for Day 3 of the new release sneak peeks! 

Be sure to check out the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog to see the other Design Team Members projects using this cute image! 

Have a great day!
Laura

I am entering this into the following challenges:

5 comments:

jonim52

Oh Laura, I love that adorable image. The broom is fabulous! I might have to have that image.

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh I love the broom idea! That's really cute. Fabulous coloring, I need those purple boots! She is adorable. Great project!

Anonymous

This is fantastic!!! I love the crafty sentiments images!!! Can't wait for you to get them all !!! :)) :))
Great project for a treat bag -- love it !!! :))
Xo

Ceal

Love the broom Treat holder I am going to try one of those TFS

Heidi Brawley

LOVE this treat bag idea and she is super cute!!!!!!

Post a Comment