Thursday, September 5, 2013

Somewhere...over the Rainbow!!

WAAAAAAYYYY UP HIGH!!!

LOL! Good Morning Stampers!

Hope you don't mind my singing! Believe me it is much prettier reading it on here than you having to hear it for real - LOL! I couldn't help myself when I saw Ceal's pretty card for today! Reminded me of floating off to some unknown destination!

 
 
Isn't this cute? Ceal used the Lawn Fawn stamp set called Blue Skies to create this adorable clean and simple designed card. She used some pretty papers from My Mind's Eye. I love how she layered the two balloons. Super cute design and you could really use it for many occasions by changing the papers and the sentiment! Her little baskets are colored with copic markers.
 
Be sure to check out this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge! It is an Anything Goes Challenge and I have to say...the Design Team Projects are all beyond gorgeous this week! Plus we debuted with our new Design team members who all did AMAZING jobs!
 
Speaking of AMAZING JOBS....coming this Saturday...our new Video Designer - Indah Permatasari of AmberlyCraft will be making her Video Debut here on our blog! I just watched the video and IT IS AWESOME! She did a wonderful job and I am super excited to share this new media addition to our blog :)  You will want to make sure you subscribe to her YouTube Channel - missambercrafts so you don't miss any of her fun tutorial videos!
 
Well! I better get some more work done! Check out all the New My Favorite Things that I added to the store last night .... fun stuff...and LOADS more to come :D
 
Have a great day all and thanks for stopping by!
Laura
 
 
 
 
 


1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so cute, I love her balloons!

Post a Comment