Saturday, September 14, 2013

Video Tutorial - TRIPLE EASEL CARD

Happy Saturday Stampers!

We have another AWESOME AWESOME video tutorial for you today by Indah! This week she is sharing with you how to create a Triple Easel Card! I was so excited when she said that this was her topic for this week because I have never made one and I think they are so neat looking! Here is a picture of the gorgeous card that she will be showing you how to create!



Indah's beautiful card used the super cute Garden Anya from The Greeting Farm! I love the way Indah colored this image up and the papers are beautiful! Here is the video on how you can create this stunning Triple Easel Card!




Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!
Laura

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so cute and I love the tutorial! I have some ideas now of my own!!! lol.

IamUniquelyImperfect

This is so cute. Love It. tfs

Anonymous

Great tute!!! Cute card!!! :)) :))

Post a Comment