Monday, September 16, 2013

Smarty Pants!

Hi Stampers!

Hope you all had a great weekend! My sister is back for only ONE DAY from Florida. She flew in yesterday for a funeral and then has to be back at the airport today by noon so I am trying to get a few things done early so I can go see her before she has to leave again. Then after that I plan on coming back home, finishing some blog posts and then working in the store the rest of the day adding some of the mountainous piles of inventory I have sitting around my dining room waiting to be entered in the store so I can put it away where it goes - LOL!

I have a super awesome card to share with you today from Olivia! When I saw this I actually laughed out loud because it is so cute and funny and the image is PERFECT with this sentiment! LOVE it!



Isn't this AWESOME!! LOL!! Olivia used the super cute Lucy's Broken Dolly from Make It Crafty and she colored her with copics. This is temporarily out of stock right now but we will be getting more in very very soon :) I think this is one of my FAVORITE stamps! The look on this little one's face is PRICELESS and anyone who is a parent has seen this face at least once from their child - LOL! Olivia paired this with one of the hilarious Riley & Company Funny Bones Stamps called Someone Told Me . LOVE this line of stamps - they are so funny. I just giggle and giggle when I read through them - LOL! Plus I will be adding many more to this line as well :) This is such a fun card! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute, love the sentiment with this image, perfect.

IamUniquelyImperfect

Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard when I saw this. It so reminds me of my niece....lol Love it! tfs Love Ya' Patricia

Anonymous

This is a sweet and funny card!! LOVE it!! Great job, Olivia!! :) :) :)

Dangina Martinez

That if hilarious!!! Love that adorable image. Olivia Rocks! Can't wait to see what else you add :)

Post a Comment